2018-19 Locker Requests
All lockers will be reassigned at the start of the 2018-19 school year. You will need to have your current locker cleaned out by the scheduled date. You will need to fill out the locker request form by July 27 in order to be assigned a locker for the 2018-19 school year. The form will be available to fill out starting May 24.
2018-19 Schedule Change Requests
Student schedules for the 2018-19 school year will be posted at the beginning of August. Check your schedule at that time in Infinite Campus. If you have any conflicts in your schedule you will need to fill out a schedule change request form found on the Rampart Counseling Website after August 1.
- You can access the site from any device
- You will need to justify your change requests
- No teacher changes, trying to get classes with friends, or getting a specific lunch requests will be considered
- Fill out the form anytime after August 1 and before the first day of school.
- You will not need to stand in line to see your counselor at check-in. They will receive your request and communicate with you via email on the status of the change. Be sure you enter an email address you can and do check.
- If you do not have a device or a way to complete the form on your own, there will be a few computers set up during check-in day (August 7).
2018-19 Check-in Day August 7
You can find the 2018-2019 Check-In Day Packet for all grades below. Parents can find outstanding fees and required District 20 documents for the 2018-2019 school year on the Extended Parent Portal in Infinite Campus. Check-In Day is 7 August 2018.
2018-2019 Check-In Day.pdf
Plan to check-in at your assigned time; students may not check-in early.
Students must bring their PRINTED class schedule to check-in.
MANDATORY!!--Freshmen Vision and Hearing Screening
11:30am to 1:30pm in rooms 113 and 115
Freshmen who have prescription glasses/contacts must bring them to the screening.
Freshmen who do not attend at this time will be pulled from classes to complete this screening!