When you are having a technical problem, we are here for you!
First, here are some troubleshooting tips.
- If you are trying to sign in to a school program (like Schoology, MS Teams, Outlook) and you are not finding your courses or it is not letting you sign in, you might not be at the correct site!
- To ensure you are using the correct link/site, go to the Rampart website, click Logins, and select the program you would like to go to.
- If you are trying to submit an assignment from your computer to Schoology and it just continues "Uploading" but never actually uploads, your school device may need to do some updating.
- This may happen if you have a school device and you do not log in to the school WiFi regularly.
- The solution is to log on to the school WiFi (which you can do from the school building, school parking lot, and sometimes by signing in to Global Protect)
- If you do not have time to come to the school and log on to the school WiFi, a temporary solution is to upload your work to either Google Drive or OneDrive to submit. Click Submit-->Resources-->Apps-->select the drive and the assignment-->Import
- Chromebooks often do not cooperate with the tools used by the district, and they are not suggested for purchase to use within the district. Our tech team may not be able to help fix some issues with Chromebooks
- The solution is to check out one of the school devices available. The technology fee is being waived this year, and the device is equipped with everything you need to participate in class and submit assignments. It even flips into a tablet!