The Rampart High School Logo
Our logo is vitally important to the brand. It acts as a signature, an identifier, and a stamp of quality. Every element in the logo possess specific meaning and embodies the unique attributes of our district and our schools.
LOGO USAGE RULES
- Do not change the logo colors.
- Do not distort the logo in any way.
- Do not place the logo too close to other design elements.
- Do not add graphics to the logo.
- Do not substitute another font in the logo.
- Do not tilt or angle the logo.
- Do not use the symbol (design element) separately from the wordmark (our name).
- Do not add special effects to the logo (i.e. drop-shadows or outlines).
- Do not use the logo as a decorative element behind text.
LOGO FILE TYPES
Most often you will need either a .png or .eps version of the logo.
- .eps is scalable, it is a very large file so it is appropriate for things like large banners.
- .png file type can have a transparent background, making it ideal for most web applications.
See the table for more examples of ideal uses for each file type.
|Banners, posters, ads, signs, etc.||X|||||
|Water bottles, mugs, pencils, t-shirts, tablecloths, etc.||X|||||
If you need other versions of the logo, or have questions, please contact the Department for Communication (firstname.lastname@example.org)
click the logos below to view or download the full image.