Dear RHS Families,
Students that are interested in learning more about Concurrent Enrollment opportunities offered through Pikes Peak Community College or UCCS for the spring 2019 semester are invited to speak with Mrs. Lucero in the counseling office to discuss the application process, requirements, and course registration.
Concurrent Enrollment is appropriate for students that:
1. Maxed out of course offerings at Rampart High School
2. Would like to take a class in an academic area that is not offered at Rampart High School
3. Has met the prerequisite requirement for the course at PPCC or UCCS
4. Is able to incorporate the workload of a college class in addition to their high school classes
5. Is able to transport themselves to the college campus for their class each week.
Oct 22-Spring 2019 registration opens for PPCC
Oct 29- Spring 2019 registration opens for UCCS
Nov 15-College and Career Services Deadline to apply for the Spring 2019 Concurrent Enrollment