Ram Village Academic Support Center
The Ram Village is an online learning and academic support center for students at Rampart High School. We strive to ensure the success of all students through individualized programming. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Rehorst or Mrs. Dalland using the link below or call (719) 234-2049.
Interventions offered at Rampart High School
- We offer credit recovery classes through odysseyware for students who need credits for graduation. Students can take these classes independently or through a class at Rampart called Academic Support. Academic Support offers students a chance to get support with their credit recovery while also receiving an elective credit.
- We offer After School Work Groups in core subjects. All work groups run from 3:00pm-4:00pm.
- Math is on Mondays in room 312
- Language Arts is on Tuesdays in room 221
- Science is on Wednesdays in room 204
- Social Studies is on Thursdays in room 240
- We offer The Mac in room 312 which provides math tutoring to any student that needs it. Students can access The Mac during their study hall or during lunch.
- If a student is already accessing the above resources and feels he/she needs additional help and would benefit from an individualized plan, Mrs. Dalland or Mrs. Rehorst can meet with them to develop a plan that will help them to be successful.
In School Support Program
Occasionally students make choices that lead to disciplinary actions. In the past, many of these students would receive an Out of School Suspension. Unfortunately research shows this disciplinary action rarely leads to substantive behavioral change. Therefore we have implemented a program that we hope will allow students to make positive behavioral changes. Students who receive disciplinary referrals will now have an In School Support (ISS) consequence in addition to, or in place of, Out of School Suspension. Their time in ISS will start with an intake process in which an interventionist works with the student to come up with a plan to make better choices moving forward. The student will then spend the rest of the day in Ram Village working with our interventionists to get caught up on any missing work. The primary purpose of this program is to give students support in the building to create and maintain positive beahvioral changes.