The Rampart LMC handles all textbooks, English novels and assorted devices for the school that are checked-out to students. Students are responsible for the full replacement value of any lost, missing, or damaged books and items.
Textbooks are issued at Check-In Day during August. After Check-In Day they will be issued from the Textbook Central Door or the Library Office.
TI-84 Calculators are also available, you need a note from your math teacher to get one.
Click here to see what items are checked out to you:
Use student number and password to login to student textbook accounts.
Please take care with your textbooks:
- Write your name on the inside front cover.
- Keep them away from pets.
- Keep them away from liquids.
- Do not leave them in classrooms (you are responsible for them, not your teacher).
- Keep them separate from your friends' books and your locker partner's.
If you have any textbook related questions, please contact the Library/Textbook clerk: email@example.com