The Rampart Parent Organization (RPO) is a volunteer organization of parents who are committed to supporting the staff and students at Rampart High School.
The mission of the organization is as follows:
· To provide a means of ongoing and organized communication between parents and staff.
· To provide a quarterly forum for discussions with school administrators concerning topics relevant to the safety and education of the students.
· To be directly responsible for the organization and implementation of Rampart’s annual Craft Bazaar, held every November, of which the proceeds are distributed as grants back to the staff of Rampart to benefits RHS students.
· To host an annual Staff Appreciation luncheon in order to acknowledge the hard work and dedication Rampart staff provides for the students.
· To host an annual After Prom event that is organized by an After Prom Committee.
RPO Meetings: Meeting times and location varies, please check with the principal's secretary or the Rampart Newsletter for actual location. Interested parents are always welcome!